CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Terrible Twos?!

Last night was long to say the least! Eli refused to go to bed, he cried and screamed and screamed some more. So I finally gave in and brought him downstairs to lay down on the couch. Well, that didn't help much, he cried and threw his little hissy fit until finally Jared asked him if he wanted a snack...that always works..haha. So finally around 11:30 he fell asleep. My goodness, I have heard sooo many people say that their kids were worse at 3 than they were at 2...if thats the case I better prepare myself, bc lil' Eli definately has some terrible 2 moments!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I myself think (for personal experiance) that the 2's and the
3's and at least the first 6 months of 4's is CRAZINESS!!!! I don't see it getting any better. Lucas has calmed down a bit but Tanner is going nuts 24/7. Where did my sweet loving little Tanner go? I think the Alien possesed him!

Stephanie Kelly said...

yayyy how fun!!! love ya