CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HAPPY FEET!

After a year and 1/2 of neglecting my feet, I finally went and got a pedicure today!..YAY! The last time I got one was right before Eli was born...and boy did I need one bad! i forgot how relaxing a pedicure is!..I about fell asleep in the massage chair! I told Jared that I can pamper myself once every couple of years when I'm having a baby..haha:) (I really should pamper myself more, I just have the "think about everyone else first syndrome"...I'm sure many of you are familiar with that). And to top it off, my sweet friend Melinda went in to the salon before I got there and paid for it to suprise me!!!..Thanks Melinda..you're awesome! So I can have this baby with confidence now that i have nice, smooth pretty feet!:)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Must be nice! I was going to get a pedicure about a month ago but when I got there the place was closed! Haven't been back since. Boy do I need to. Can't wait to go to WY so you can give me a pedicure!