CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

BABY COMING SOON!

I went to the doctor today and she said that I am progressing along. In fact, the babies head is pretty low....which would explain the pressure and pains I have been feeling! But my next appointment is on the 25th and she said that if nothing has happened by then she will "scrape my membranes" and hopefully that will kick start things. But if that doesn't work then she said she will induce me at 39 weeks!!! YAY! So who knows, it could be anytime now! Man, the more I think about the possibility of maybe having the baby next weekend, the more i realize how much I really need to get done before she is here!...oh well, isn't that how it always is?! So cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I guess April 27th or 28th!

Staci said...

awe im so excited we both are getting april babies..well hopefully your lil one comes soon. Gosh don't you hate the wait and not knowing. I'm so excited for you..do let me know when it happens. It's a girl right?

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I feel for ya on the pains! Hope you have a smooth last few days! It's almost over!