CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Going Somewhere?

This morning I was downstairs talking to my parents over the webcam, and Jared was upstairs with Eli, or should I say what I thought watching Eli....it's never safe to assume! Well as I was getting ready to end the call with my parents, here comes lil' Eli down the stairs with a postage stamp slapped on his head, and as he came closer I noticed he had slapped stamps all over his pants as well. He must have wanted me to mail him to North Carolina to see Mimi and pawpaw. I couldn't help but laugh!:) That boy is always getting into something. The other day I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, he was sweeping up the huge mess of flour he had poured all over the kitchen floor.(I should have taken a picture!) But, oh well, all I can do is treasure these moments bc I know one day I will miss these days...as hard as that is to remember on some occassions.

3 comments:

Jen said...

ROTFL!!!! Eli is so funny! I wish you guys lived closer. Maybe we'll all end up moving to Idaho Falls!!!!

Staci said...

oh my goodness i cant wait to have a lil boy. Oh the joy!

Alena said...

That's hillarious!! Eli is so cute. Just go ahead and mail him over. I havent got to see him in a while! Oh put some postage stamps on yourself as well.