CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Liechty's

Hey there! To be honest, I never thought I would start up a blog, but with friends and family so far away, it started to sound like a pretty good idea. Hmmm..where to start! Well, I'm Laurie and I am married to a wonderful guy, Jared and we have a VERY busy 22 month old, Eli, who is the joy of our lives. I am pregnant and only have about 30 more days till we will be blessed with a lil' baby girl..Sidney!!!..i am so excited! But hopefully she will be here sooner than later, this last month of pregnancy really blows! Jared works as a detention officer at the jail here in Evanston,Wy and I work a couple days a week at an eye doctors office, which I have really enjoyed, but once the babe is here I won't be working anymore.(Daycare is just way too expensive and not worth it in my opinion..no offense you daycarers) But i have been taking classes to become a medical transcriptionist..and once i am done with that..hopefully this fall....I will be able to work from home, so I am looking forward to that. I love to laugh and listen to music and love love love to DANCE!!...it has been wayyyyy too long since I have though!..i think if I tried to dance now I wouldn't have an ounce of rhythm in me. I love my family and church. I am in the Young Women's and love working with the girls. but anyways, thats just a little about me.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah Laurie!!!! You finally did it! Way to go!

Jen said...

I love your new header!

Staci said...

yah yah yah..so glad you have a blog. I'm a huge blogger gotta keep up w/ my laurie girl