CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

MK Retreat!

So i had the BEST time at this Mary Kay weekend retreat in Park City at the Canyons resort! It was awesome to see all of the successful women and to meet my favorite National sales director Tammy Crayk!..she is awesome! And just to give you an idea, her commission checks are like $50,000 a MONTH! HELLO!!!..that is so going to be me one day..heck yeah!
Me and a few girls from our unit that came along:)

Top Directors in Tammy's unit..these ladies are AMAZING!..The one on the end is a millionare director!

Me and the infamous Tammy Crayk


Me and my awesome adoptee sales director Jenny..love her!




5 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! Jesse would NEVER let me go to a weekend retreat for ANYTHING! You heard me! I mean ANYTHING! I'd just tell him, "I will cut choo!" LOL

Jen said...

LOVE your new header picture of the kids! Priceless!

Stephanie Kelly said...

ok i have to say i love the new header....hahah your lil' boys face is priceless so freaking cute!!

Callie said...

Looks like you had fun...way to go Laurie!

Hamilton Clan said...

You are doing so awesome! I bet it feels good to know you've accomplished so much so fast! Eli and Sid are too cute!