CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

FREE CAR HOLLA!

Oh my goodness! So I know I have been soo slack about updating, but holy molie have I been busy busy! Here are some pics of my Mary Kay happenings. I have been working SO hard and I am finally starting to see my efforts pay off. I know Heavenly Father is blessing me for my hard work!
Here it is!..My Free Mary Kay car that I WILL have by April! WOOHOO!!! I had to take it for a test drive a few weeks ago to get a feel for it..and I loved it! The only difference with the car I will get is it will be a darker gray color! Don't I look fabulous beside this car?!! haha:)














3 comments:

Jen said...

SAH-WEET! I can't wait for you to be able to rubb it in Jesse's face! LOL!

Staci said...

WAY TO GOOOO..dang girl you are working hard. good job!

Marti Family said...

You go girl!! That is one sweet ride!