CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Update!

I know I have been the worst blogger the past few months, I have just been so busy blogging has not been on my priority list lately. But I am finally making myself sit down long enough to post some new pictures...plus I want people to stop bugging me about it:) So here you go..enjoy the update!

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!
This is sad it has taken me this long!..better late than never I guess!

Poor Sidney had a sinus infection..thus the runny nose and redness.

Eli had fun opening all the presents..he understood the concept alot more this year!

Cute Carharts























1 comments:

Jen said...

So am I the only one that's been bugging you to update your blog? Did Sid like her sock Monkey? I haven't seen a pink one before. Ethan got a reg ole' brown one that he loves!