CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Star Party!

The end of September my Mary Kay area had a star party for all the consultants who worked their business and sold atleast $1,800 wholesale. I was at the $2,400 level!:) So I earned the chance to attend this party. It was fun to be recognized for all of my hard work. Jared didn't like the idea of having to dress up, but he was a trooper and went with me anyway!..thanks for all your support hunnie;) Here are a few pics from the night.


Pamela ( a consultant in our unit), me and Jared, ChrisDean( my AWESOME director)!!

Just the girls:)



3 comments:

Jen said...

Dude, the girls look like they're about to "pop" right on out of there! LOL!!! WTG LAURIE!!!!

Hamilton Clan said...

Oh my gosh, you were so right, that guy does look just like so and so!!!! Congrats on doing so great!

7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa) said...

Great job Laurie!