CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ding Ding Ding..We have a winner!


Ok, so we finally sat down and decided where we want to stay and what room we want! Unfourtunately, the other rooms in my earlier post weren't available, but we did find a really nice room.
This is such a beautiful place! I can't wait to go! The Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast.
This is the winner..so pretty and it has a private balcony too and a great view!
I am SOOO looking forward to some much needed R&R with my hubby!..can't wait!

5 comments:

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

That is such a pretty place! I am sure you will LOVE it. Enjoy!!!

7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa) said...

Happy Anniversary you two...4 years already. WOW time sure does fly. Have fun on your getaway!

Stephanie Kelly said...

Oh we just stayed at that same place last month...I love it there so pretty if I could live anywhere it would be Midway!!! Happy Ann.

Staci said...

WOW that is beautiful! thats in midway? Midway is soooo lovely..my cousin owns a castle huge house there. i love it..how fun!

Heidi said...

that room looks beautiful! I hope you have a great trip. and happy anniversary!