CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

SIDNEY IS HERE!


Sidney Elizabeth is finally here! She was born May 2nd at 12:42 am. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and is 19 inches long! She is BEAUTIFUL! Everything went so good and I am so happy that our lil' girl is finally here with us!


Eli loves his Sidney!


Eli has been so good with Sidney!..he says.."My baby!!"


She already has him tied around her little finger!



What a miracle!



Ready to go home!



I love my family! Iam so blessed!<3

Such a relief to know it's done and she is finally here with us!









6 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

ahhh how exciting...a lil' girl is going to be so much fun. She is a doll. Congrats.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Congratulations Laurie! She's adorable! Bet you're glad that's over, huh? ;)

Heidi said...

Such sweet pictures! Congrats!

Jen said...

How cute!!!!! She looks just like her favorite aunt! I can't wait to hold her in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! You will LOVE having a girl they are SOO MUCH FUN!!! I love the name too! so cute!!

Staci said...

sooooo adorable..look at that hair..oh my goodness love her!