CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Time!

So I know you all are thinking..'Why doesn't Laurie update her page already?!' I know it has been awhile! I have been so busy, I haven't taken the time to take very many new pictures, let alone post them. Just to let you know, I will be working on that this week, so hopefully by the weekend I can put up some new pics and posts. :) So keep checkin in and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised here soon!

6 comments:

Marti Family said...

Love the new family pic!!! Amazing Likeness!!!! Love you!!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

We will be watchin' for new pictures. Can't wait to see them!

Staci said...

bout time girl cant wait!

Quote said...

yeh i took me forever to find that background and everything with it.. i have been house sitting and bored out of my mind. lol. thanks! i miss talking with you too! Sydney is the cutiest... i have been thinking really hard about coming out there after christmas.. like the 26-30th.. what do you think? glad to see everybody is good! ttyl and luv you!

Quote said...

i am not wanting a meet and greet with anyone (thanks for the offer though). Tucker cares he just has never been taught how too and so i get the pleasure of helping him...when he wants it. lol! I have been looking pretty hard at tickets prices and all that. i would really like to come out and visit. what are ya'll plans around that time?? should i look at a hotel or should a think about staying with you guys? i am getting excited just thinking about it :)

Staci said...

you have my email dont you? its stac_budd@hotmail.com