CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

MARY KAY HERE I COME!:)

I am happy to announce that I am officially a brand spankin' new Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! I am sooo excited! I love their products and I look forward to trying out all the things I haven't been able to yet! I think this will be so good for me..I will be able to meet new people, have some "me" time, and have some fun all while making some money!!!$$$$$ My first class is going to be the end of August..so wish me luck! And I will be making a website eventually too..so if anyone is ever in need of some products you can check out my website and order from there! Keep your fingers crossed for me:)

2 comments:

Hamilton Clan said...

Yay! Can't wait to have someone I know right in town and don't think you're not gonna have to try out all your new stuff on me! Best of luck!

Jen said...

Monkey see, monkey do! You and Stef are Mary Kay fools. Maybe I'll start to like i, one day!