CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES!

We finally went Tuesday and got family pictures done! The last time we had some done was when Eli was 6 months old..so I thought we were way past due for another one. Thanks to Eli's sour mood we weren't able to get a pic with him and Sidney together...maybe next time. but hope you enjoy em'!:)


This is Sidney's birth announcement..they turned out so cute! I just wanted to post it so everyone would have a chance to see them, since I wasn't able to get enough for everyone.



















4 comments:

Jen said...

How cute!!! Those pictures you had made really turned out well! I want some of them! Sid is getting so big and changing so much!

Jen said...

I just realized that Jared is the only one with socks on in your family picture! That is so Jesse!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Holy Buckets! Those are so adorable! I love them all so much. I can't wait to see you guys again. How is everything going?

Meliss

FitNotQuitJess said...

Oh, so precious!!!